Thursday, July 15, 2010

15th plan b | a day with visitors instead of a day of preparing

I still don't know what I was waiting for
And my time was running wild
A million dead-end streets
Every time I thought I'd got it made - David Bowie


There's nothing like preparing for visitors that throws you into a spin.

There's cleaning the house, catching up on jobs, ensuring there's a full pantry, and fresh sheets. I even thought there was time to run a few errands.

But Plan B was the early arrival of my parents. I hadn't even gone grocery shopping, and they had arrived. So we had lunch together, shopped together, folded washing, played with the kids, and then made dinner.

It's been a lovely day, just not how I planned it.

But that's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx