Tuesday, July 20, 2010

19th plan b | changing rooms instead of changing scenery

Every day is so wonderful
And suddenly, I saw debris - Christina Aguilera


When family take over your house, one thing is certain. Once the cleaning, the washing, the entertaining and child minding is taken care of, there's nothing left to do.

Well, almost.

My first employer drummed into me that there is always something to do. She said, There's no such thing as being bored, which I've learnt is true.

And when when the every day jobs are done, there's time for all those other jobs. The ones you rarely have a chance to do.

Like, going through my wardrobe. Sorting my necklaces. Visiting Vinnies on a very regular basis. Cleaning out and changing rooms.

It's been so much fun. And to cull like there's no tomorrow has certainly proved to be cleansing for the mind, and the space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx