Sunday, July 25, 2010

23rd plan b | doing all the work instead of letting it go

I love you like a fat kid loves cake - 50 cent


My once a month Food Club finally arrived and I was excited because it's been two months since I last went (thanks to sick children).

The theme? Christmas in July, or as a fellow foodie called it: Merry Midwinter.

I personally prefer the latter. But we did wear Christmas hats, feast on hors d'oeuvres, roasts chicken, turkey, pudding with Brandy Sauce, baked vegies, and the most divine bean salad.

Not that I like to squeeze too much in my day (cough, cough) I decided as well as making dinner for my family, and two sides for Food Club, I also thought I could also clean my house from top to bottom, as well as get my hair done, put on makeup and - oh - wrap up my Kris Kringle gift.

So please remind me if I decide to do this again, that it doesn't matter if I don't do everything.

I did do it all, but it's definitely not worth all the stress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx