Tuesday, July 06, 2010

6th plan b | living instead of blogging

Before you cross the street
Take my hand
Life is what happens to you
While you're busy making other plans – John Lennon



So, here it is 10:15pm and I'm just unwinding from a busy day. I stare at my blog screen blankly.

Now, for those of you who know me, being speechless would be a first. And if I didn't have this theme of Plan B, there could be lots that I could say. But I confess, I can't think of any Plan Bs worth mentioning.

We went to the pool today (it's Tuesday), and we went a little earlier than normal. I guess that could have been my Plan B. Then we had lunch at home instead of at the pool with family. We don't usually do that.

Instead, we went home earlier because we had a special guest arrive today. Our eldest daughter flew in and we've enjoyed just hanging out. There was lots of laughter, chatting, talking about our lives and relaxing. A bit of last minute grocery shopping and then preparing for dinner with extended family, and then a lovely night with them.

So perhaps today was the day when I decided that living my life instead of blogging about it was my Plan B.

What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. I think you do an amazing job to blog everyday!! I struggle to think of stuff on a weekly basis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes. I struggle. And most of the day I'm thinking "What is my Plan B"? And I photograph like crazy just in case it is my Plan B! I almost thought I might stop, but then thought of an awesome theme for next month! If I keep going like this it will be continuous... oh, that could be slightly overwhelming! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mind you, having a different theme each month is certainly helping the brain with ideas...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx