Saturday, July 30, 2011

this saturday i'm grateful for... dust


During the second week of renovating, plus the usual Other Stuff We Do, this week has been as busy as ever. This week, I'm ever so grateful for...
  1. Sleep. When the mornings are early and the nights are long (oh, so very long), climbing into my warm bed every night has been bliss. And I do long for more hours in there.
  2. Perspective. I so love to observe the swinging of a pendulum, and am super proud that I like to sit around the middle. I find out society is constantly swinging to extremes, and it's good to find middle (healthy) ground.
  3. Dust. Although there is far too much of this living at our place right now (we're renovating our kitchen). I'm still grateful because it means constant progress and the day drawing closer to our new kitchen. (And a dishwasher!)
Happy Grateful Day. What are you grateful for?

Why don't you visit the divine Maxabella Loves... for many more gratefuls.

3 comments:

  1. Only you could turn dust into a positive, K! Perspective indeed!

    I wish I had more time in bed too. I think I'm at my happiest there, no doubt about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh middle ground is THE BEST! I never cope too well with the extremes.
    You poor thing, it is what puts me off about renovating... the cleaning up... though you will have a gorgeous new kitchen at the end, that's gotta be good :o)
    Oh your little boy is a treat, beautiful cheeky smile xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your grateful posts.

    I'm grateful for dust too. It means that I'm busy and happy and that its accumulated without me noticing it or fretting about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx