Sunday, November 06, 2011

FANCY PANTS [WATERMELON TOPS]


Sticking with my no-black policy, I'm relishing in colour. Because after all, isn't that what spring is all about?


The trees budding, the flowers blooming, the grass the brightest green it's ever going to be?


I just want to blend in with that wonderful, beautiful, natural life.


Unfortunately, my birthday suit, doesn't do anyone any favours, so I've had to add the colour instead of being as natural as a bright coloured rose.


It sure does change one's attitude getting out of the black. It puts a smile on one's face. It makes you play with colour and have a bit of fun.


Have you a no-black policy for spring? Are you making a conscious effort to put on lots of colour?

Why don't you linky up your Fancy Pants post below (yes, you need to have a photo in an outfit!) and add a link back to me in your post. You can also include button below. Then pop over to visit other bloggers who are dressing up this week.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kymmie wears: TOP, Witchery. SINGLET, Witchery. PANTS, Poste Fashions. WEDGES, Witchery. NECKLACE, Gift (thank you Kate!).

a day in the life of us

6 comments:

  1. So... what bright colours have you worn recently? Please share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that colour on you - is it watermelon? Gorgeous - I'm rocking the coral red nails this week, and wearing lots of floral blouses. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice to meet you. i'd like to think i'm the good stepmom too. :) loved your "about me" section.
    i like the idea "facy pants" too & i may have to link up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colour - I love the cut of that top too!

    I can't say I've banned my best friend black, but we're trying to invite other co ours to join us. You totally rock them, but there is no way on this good earth that I would be seen dead in white pants. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colour!I love the wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was once a entertainment account it.
    Look complicated to more delivered agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we be in contact?

    Check out my page; waist height ratio

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx