Friday, November 11, 2011

IT'S INTERESTING WHAT YOU FIND...


... in your lounge room when you live with a musician.

And if you don't live with a musician, here's what you might find in this here cute little wooden bowl:
  • spare batteries for the foot wahwah pedal (yes, that's what it's called)
  • guitar strings
  • capos
  • slides
  • plectrums
  • harmonicas
  • neck brace for the harmonica (what's their proper name?)
  • CDs with recordings on them...
Oh yes. And that's my candle.

Do you have a messy musician in your house? Or just a person who has little bits and pieces floating around the house?

5 comments:

  1. Oh that would be me with the quirky little thing I leave around the house, like sewing items, half finished projects and then there's the kids with their own quirky items!! It's why we love them no?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband is one of those rare, tidy musicians. He had all his strings and picks and slides and other bits neatly tucked in a leather storage box from IKEA on his closet shelf. I struck gold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes you could have been peering into my house...but I wouldn't have it any way really x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have bits of ribbon, flowers and bows laying around the house - not as cool as messy musician stuff xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have made and bought my husby some zippered pouches for him to store all his little guitar thingos in, and it is working - he has to put them away, or the girls will take them and he will never see them again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx