Thursday, March 15, 2012

THE FUNNIEST THING I EVER DID READ.



Not meaning to brag, but what the hell. I'm bragging.

I am friends with some of the best people.

One of those people is Maybe Melody or Holly Go Bite Me or Paperclip Castle. (She goes by a few names, she does. But that's because she does so many different things.)

Anyhow I was visiting her blog the other night, because it's been a while. And let's just say, I'm so glad I had tissues. Because her blog is so funny, I was crying with laughter.

You see, she's that good.

And then I wondered about the new music she's doing, because she's that talented. And well, I had another giggle there too. Click below...


Then there's this song too. Which I just love.


And see the top photo? Well, that's she. And she makes jewellery too. Really good stuff.

Not only is she creative, funny, gorgeous, a wee bit tall, AND a whole bunch musical, but I totally love her. She is awesomeness (yes, that's a word).

Aren't you glad I shared my friend with you?

That's okay. You're totally welcome.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, she's got so many strings to her bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. You put really very helpful information. Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kymmie you do have the best friends :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx