Sunday, September 08, 2013

FANCY PANTS [SPRING SUNSHINE]


My seven year old is becoming the best little photographer. We've been talking about looking for the little details (like my husband and I holding hands). We've also been talking about taking photos that are more natural (like this one of Noah). He's a better student than I am. I love these photos, and even more that when we are out and about, he wants to take photos. I'm considering giving him my little red canon instamatic. He would have so much fun! This was such a perfect day. The sun was shining, it was actually warm, and spring spirits are rising. Just when I thought I couldn't take another cold, grey, rainy day.

Do you have budding little photographers in your family? Is seven years old too young to own a camera?

Thanks so much for popping in!

Wearing: SKINNY JEANS, Caroline Morgan. SINGLET, Witchery. LONG SLEEVED TOP, Hand me down (thanks Lindy!). SCARF, Myer. FLATS, Rivers (hello $10!). EARRINGS, Port Fairy Craft Markets. SUNGLASSES, Chemmart. NECKLACE, Koolaman Designs. PERSONALISED RING SET + NECKLACE, c/o Small Business Mum (their rings and necklaces are DIVINE!). 

Noah wears: LONG SLEEVED SHIRT, Milkshake by Myer. SKINNY JEANS, Target. BEANIE, Gibson (birthday gift, thanks Kelly + Mason!). GLOVES, Red Dog by Avene! GUMBOOTS, Rivers.

 
a day in the life of us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx