Monday, October 21, 2013

PAUSE: A LIFE CHANGING GIFT FOR YOU.


Do you ever feel like you wish you could hit the pause button on life? I do!

It's time for me to come clean. I'm a wife and full-time mother, I have a registered business, am a part-time employee, manage three investment properties, am owner/builder to another, and organise a home. Church and school have some of my time (I would like to give more) between even more commitments. Add it all up, and there just isn't enough time for me.

I can spend whole days grumbling under my breath, longing to embrace peace and find fulfillment in my work and the washing. There's too much to do and not enough time to do it in. The feeling of being overwhelmed is too much sometimes. I have a great life, but still deep inside, I want it bursting with happiness, appreciation and simple pleasures.

While I was on long service leave, I had the most amazing opportunity to stop and pause. After just six coaching circle sessions*, my life has made significant changes. Not my actual life; things are still as crazy as ever. But in my head so much has changed.

Two weeks ago I had my last coaching circle session. At the end of that hour, we discussed the concept of paying it forward. I feel so absolutely passionate about how these coaching sessions have changed me, that I want at least two readers to have the same opportunity. I've never done a giveaway here before, until today.

If you think you would like to take a step forward in your life, Pause, a coaching circle for women may just be the step you want to take. Comment below why you would like life coaching (or email me if it's too personal for public viewing). The two winners will receive their first two circle coaching sessions for free.

Apart from getting more sleep, this is one of the best investments I've ever made in myself.

*Pause Coaching Circle for Women is run by Sycamore Lane. You can contact Kylie Ward on 0426 579 213 or visit Sycamore Lane on Facebook (link here) or her blog (link here). This giveaway is available for anyone living in Australia. Sessions are made using Skype.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx