Saturday, April 19, 2014

FANCY PANTS [BUT, SERIOUSLY]


Today was a seriously good day. It was cold, so we got to rug up for the first time this year; it was sunny, so we were able to enjoy a picnic outdoors; it was a day where we didn't renovate, so I was able to put on something other than my work overalls and Blundstones.

I also was able to pull faces with my lads, and be a total dufus. Tops of a perfect day, if you ask me!

How did you spend this beautiful Saturday?

Kymmie wears: NAVY PEA COAT, Thrifted. LONG SLEEVED TOP, Thrifted. SINGLET, Target. JEANS, Hand me down (thanks Lindy!). BEANIE, JeansWest. BOOTS, Betts. WRAP SCARF, Pash. Earrings, Port Fairy Markets. Madison wears: DENIM SHIRT, Cotton On Kids. TEE, Milkshake by Myer. SKINNY JEANS, Pavement. SHOES, Converse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx