Thursday, January 01, 2015

JANUARY PHOTO A DAY | DAY ONE


PHOTO A DAY PROJECT | A personal project for an entire month taking one photo a day of my children.

It's a new year, and what a way to celebrate is to pick up my camera and record some special family memories, push myself to a new level, and record some amazing moments.

In years to come, I know I will treasure these moments and be so glad I took the time and effort. I know this won't be easy, but that's the point ;)

Thank you for joining me on this journey.

It may be 2015, but this boy still loves his Christmas Elf pajamas complete with Santa hat. Christmas 2014 has been a wonderful experience for this boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughtful and positive words and taking the time to comment. Love Kymmie. xx